Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi members,

I am going to build a website, self improvement website. It has a lot of information, a lot of articles and a lot of button on main menu.

Which you guys will recommend? I like Teline II, any advice?

questbg Friend

I think Telline II could be the way to go if you’re having lots of menus and articles.

Also, it’s a nice, clean white backgrouns site which should be suitable for this project.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Yes, I browsed your website http://www.questbulgaria.com using JA Teline II, really nice website. I have decided to use JA Teline too, BUT the magazine button really make me headache coz this is first time I use the template, each time I added a new section e,g “Self Improvement”, a new button will show at the top as magazine button but I can’t reorder them, the button just stay in front of “Home” button, even I have tried to reorder the Section in backend.

I have tried to search at JA Teline but no luck. Can you teach me how to change it? Sorry for my stupidity. 😛

questbg Friend

Did you install all the Quick Start date to reproduce the Telline demo site?

If so, just rename the existing sections/categories and then modify the Magazine menu to suit!

That’s what I did and it worked for me 🙂

If you’re still having problems, let me know and I’ll try make a tutorial for setting up new Sections and Menus.

questbg Friend

PS. Forgot to mention. If you modify the Magazine Menu (Menus menu, then ‘Magazine *’) you can change the order of the menus that appear in the menu bar on the front page.

Just make your new menu further down the list so it comes after ‘Home’ 😀

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Just got it. All because of the “Magazine Menu”, it making confused compared to traditional one. Anyway, I finally found out. Thanks your help also, I will mark your answer as best answer even I found out myself but you really help me. 🙂

questbg Friend

Glad to help! Good luck with your site and please feel free to PM me if you need any more assistance.

Chris

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum