Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I have done the Techno HD module for you but it really is up to you to do the rest. It takes a lot of time going through the modules and copying the settings. I can do no more for you.

drdig Friend

Thank you very much for your work, really.

If you please keep the post open in case someone can help you to activate the core module FEATURED ARTICLES, then not know where you are and your name.

1. modulo-
    Phill Moderator

It is active. You just need to go through all your articles and tick the “featured” button for them to display.

drdig Friend

Thanks, I’ll keep trying to see how

drdig Friend

I tried adding ell articles in the main module and are displayed wrong.

Which is that?

1. modulo-3
    drdig Friend

Please can answer my question?
    Thank you very much.

Phill Moderator

Check the settings of your JA Thumbnail plugin.

drdig Friend

Thanks, I’ve enabled the module but it still shows the same way.
    What am I doing wrong?

Phill Moderator

Have you configured it correctly? Compare the settings to your old install.

Have you checked that the links in all your articles are not now absolute but are relative? Jupgrade has a habbit of changing those.

drdig Friend

Thank you for your help.

I’ve set up correctly and shows well.

You’re right, the items are not linked correctly. I have to fix them one by one.

I will open another post with two issues that I know to solve, one is referring to the logo on the left side, which is cut and another about changing the color of the template by the Dark Purple, because I can not because all options are blocked in the configuration.

Setting this post by solved.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  drdig 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum