Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi

Joomlart is planning to release Ja_Teline_V in the next months.

TomC Moderator

<em>@rikaryo 445174 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wonder when the JoomlArt will launch a new model of portal news? The successes of Teline Nex and do not think about new models of news portals?

I did not find anything like this here to implemnetar along to my clients.</blockquote>

Just out of curiosity … What’s wrong with JA Nex and/or JA Teline IV?

rikaryo Friend

Nothing wrong with Nex, but JoomlArt has made models that are becoming very similar. For example: The new JA Jason is a mixture of Fubix with Page One and time does not have the identity of new portal, so I asked!

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

gavind Friend

Looking forward for Ja Teline.

TomC Moderator

<em>@rikaryo 445664 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nothing wrong with Nex, but JoomlArt has made models that are becoming very similar. For example: The new JA Jason is a mixture of Fubix with Page One and time does not have the identity of new portal, so I asked!</blockquote>

You may be interested in contributing to this discussion –> What Would YOU Like To See in TELINE V

😎

zorroh Friend

i heard that before… but lets hope that this is true 🙂
    <em>@pavit 445182 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Joomlart is planning to release Ja_Teline_V in the next months.</blockquote>

dieudonne Friend

<em>@pavit 445182 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Joomlart is planning to release Ja_Teline_V in the next months.</blockquote>

LOL.

It is time to be serious with JA Teline V and propose a date !!

rotomds Friend

<em>@zorroh 446897 wrote:</em><blockquote>i heard that before… but lets hope that this is true :)</blockquote>

When release the Ja_Teline_V ?
    One month is gone.

rahidul

TomC Moderator

<em>@dieudonne 451761 wrote:</em><blockquote>LOL.

It is time to be serious with JA Teline V and propose a date !!</blockquote>

JA will provide additional information when there is information to provide.

Otherwise, if they propose a date and, for whatever unforeseen reason(s), cannot make that date …
    then everyone will be up in arms about it.

rotomds Friend

Really I am happy to see your answer.

rahidul

dieudonne Friend

LOL 😀 Funny joke guys !
    But sorry we don’t want to play, we just want to work, with serious answers !

Regard.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  pprle 9 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘When we have a new template for news portal?’ is closed to new replies.