Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

where do I find the fonts for JA Avian? I suppose they should be in the source, but they aren’t.

Thanks for helping!

Regards, rpianezzi

bigrk Friend

I haven’t played with the template yet but the fonts should be in the CSS.

rpianezzi Friend

Is that possible? I guess it should rather be a .ttf file, shouldn’t it? (and according to joomlart it should be in the source file where it isn’t).

Otherwise I cannot change the logo in photoshop where I can’t access CSS, as far as I know.

thanks and regards.

kashxo Friend

Hi rpianezzi,
    The font for JA Avian is not available for download. You can try to use the source of JA Avian II using font “Myriad Pro”

bigrk Friend

<em>@rpianezzi 37262 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is that possible? I guess it should rather be a .ttf file, shouldn’t it? (and according to joomlart it should be in the source file where it isn’t).

Otherwise I cannot change the logo in photoshop where I can’t access CSS, as far as I know.

thanks and regards.</blockquote>

I thought you were talking about fonts in general for the template. Why not submit your request to the Logos and Headers Modification Requests forum and let JA do this for you?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum