Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

It’s amazing how you can pimp new prices for memberships and everything else here and yet you have not produced any new Joomla templates since Oct. There are now many producers of Joomla templates out there that are very good. You guys used to be the best…my favorite…I have bought from you for many years…not anymore.

When my subscription here is done this time around so am I. let the excuses fly now…tell us how busy you have been…we have heard it all before! It’s almost like you treat people as if it is an honor for us to pay you for membership…unacceptable!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>It’s amazing how you can pimp new prices for memberships and everything else here and yet you have not produced any new Joomla templates since Oct</blockquote>

HI November template is UBER2.0 . that is already released .
    Template membership prices are still same .. Also there is 30% OFF is offer going an this time .
    You can see this here

For December template you can take a look on this thread 😎

James Weston Friend

Fingers crossed for this coming week so we can at least see what Teline V is going to look like.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum