Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I can’t file where can I change Screen Resolution and Font Resizer in Quickstart for Joomla 1.5? Please help me as soon as possible.

Hung Dinh Friend

Please go to Template Manager >> JA Genistra and you will see a list of parameter on the rightside

Dark Schneider Friend

Hello, i just posted a bug about this, on Joomla 1.5, if we select something else than Show All Tools, nothing shows up…

kajantek Friend

I don’t get such a kind of problem

Dark Schneider Friend

Been solved 🙂 on other topic about the theme itself JA Genista, someone gave me the code 🙂

kajantek Friend

if I’m not able to change the font size…. and the other stuff…

Dark Schneider Friend

I think the theme just been updated but you can the fix there if you need :
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/display-template-tool/

kajantek Friend

I’m getting a lot of problems with this template, are you sure they’ve already updated it?

It could be great, I should solve at least one problem, I installed it yesterday and if it’s as you say I will re-install it again, not funny, but …

… I’m going crazy with such a lot work to get it working, I tought Genista’s already been improved…

I’m a bit dissappointed… I love this template…

Dark Schneider Friend

I spent my day yesterday to fix all problems with it 🙂
    There are 2 css code wrong that don’t make appear line separator & module 1 & 2 & got problem to fix some colors changes & this too.
    Oops wong link yes

kajantek Friend

…. are you sure you posted a right link?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kajantek 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum