Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am designing a website and would really like to maximize my use of the cool css/bootstrap effects available with the template, such as the timeline <ol class=”timeline clearfix”>, circles art <div class=”circle-content color”> etc.
    I’ve checked out the bootstrap site and found a few but not these in particular (and I’m sure there are many others on the site. Is don’t see them in the documentation either.

Thanks.

Nazario A Friend

@regeneron,

In the JA Fixel template, we don’t provide a list of class suffix, for each class suffix we use, we menition it in the configuration of each extensions installed in this template, please check out this documentation and tell me more specific of how you want to achieve. I will suggest you further.

regeneron Friend

I already mentioned a few css styles/animations which are not in the documentation. I’m looking for more information on those and others. Not a very helpful response…

TomC Moderator

One of the best ways to inspect CSS – for any site – is via an online web development tool …

… such as FIREBUG

Ninja Lead Moderator

@regeneron: Because circle-content and timeline css styles are used in all theme in JA Fixel template, I am not sure which theme color you are using on site?

If possible, you can send me the URL of your site and a illustrated screenshot with your requirement and I will help you out.

regeneron Friend

<em>@TomC 445049 wrote:</em><blockquote>One of the best ways to inspect CSS – for any site – is via an online web development tool …

… such as FIREBUG</blockquote>

That would necessitate me looking through the entire test site for any interesting code. I am already 3/4 done coding, and none of the original pages are up. I could of course pull them all and put them back up and inspect them page by page. However I think this information should be in the documentation. This is no different than any other extension that adds functionality to the site…
    Just my opinion.

regeneron Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 445057 wrote:</em><blockquote>@regeneron: Because circle-content and timeline css styles are used in all theme in JA Fixel template, I am not sure which theme color you are using on site?

If possible, you can send me the URL of your site and a illustrated screenshot with your requirement and I will help you out.</blockquote>

Dear Ninja-lead – I have no problem figuring out how to incorporate the css from those examples into my site, and yes I realized they are in every theme. The question is about a list of styles that add functionality to the site…If there is nice code already in the site why not have a list for users? However I see that information does not exist and users must manually go through the site to find interesting CSS. Thanks for trying to help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I understand your request but it’s very difficult to define list for code you need. But I believe if you are a developer you can easily find-out the code in our products and change them.

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum