Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In for example JA Olyra, where do I find the images that are shown in the demo, like the notepad+pens, the box of envelopes, the parcels?

I also seem to be missing these type of images in other templates. I don’t see them in source files or images folder in the templates

Others are: Senecio – missing the kiddie cartoon characters, the icons. Sargas, missing the world graphic, cup on books and balloons.

Is it me or are these not included?

ShannonN Friend

Roobarb;20867In for example JA Olyra, where do I find the images that are shown in the demo, like the notepad+pens, the box of envelopes, the parcels?

I also seem to be missing these type of images in other templates. I don’t see them in source files or images folder in the templates

Others are: Senecio – missing the kiddie cartoon characters, the icons. Sargas, missing the world graphic, cup on books and balloons.

Is it me or are these not included?

In the source psd in layers you have to turn some layers to ‘visible’ and open some sub folders

roobarb Friend

Just been through the lot but I still don’t see these images anywhere?

ShannonN Friend

Roobarb;20870Just been through the lot but I still don’t see these images anywhere?

In Olyra template the pens and paper is contained in the logo.psd, the paper clip thing in the mainnav-active-bg.psd, topmenu.psd has others. some others are in the folders ‘icon’ & ‘module’

senecio look in header_narrow,psd and open the sub folders to see the contents the ballons balls trees are all here?

Sargas I don’t use so cannot help you there post in teh Sargas thread I’m sure someone that uses Sargas will point you in the right direction
    Cheers ShannonN

roobarb Friend

I may not have explained too well the images I mean; in the demo and preview of the templates, I’m talking about the images that appear as “Sample Image” etc. These would be the mosimages in the sample data.

These are the ones I cannot find and wonder if these are not included?

Thank you for your responses 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

If you are talking about the images used in content items, then you would need to right click on them on the demo site and copy them from there. They are not included in the package and I am pretty sure they will never be included in the package ( at least not in psd or any other format than jpg/gif )

Why? Because most likely these are not created by Joomlart team and thus does not exist in that format…..

roobarb Friend

Erik,

Yes those are the images I mean. I hadn’t yet tried to copy from the demo sites as I wasn’t sure if my licence would cover this. The format of the images is not important to me.

Thank you for your reply.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  roobarb 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum