Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi JA,

Where can i find this original source of this “div class”.? For example like class below…

<div class=”row screen-xs-relative”>
    <div class=”col-xs-4 col-md-6 screen-xs-absolute hidden-sm hidden-xs”>

it is possible for me to modify the class above (ex: width) OR add my own custom class.?

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello The classes are defined in the php files of the template layouts .
    You can also define your own classes in it .
    You can find the applied css on these classes in css files in css folder of template .
    It would be helpful if you will explain your wish in details with proper screenshot /Site URL
    so i can suggest you changes that you needed.

wan fadli Developer

<em>@pankajsharma 463992 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello The classes are defined in the php files of the template layouts .
    You can also define your own classes in it .
    You can find the applied css on these classes in css files in css folder of template .
    It would be helpful if you will explain your wish in details with proper screenshot /Site URL
    so i can suggest you changes that you needed.</blockquote>

Thanks for the reply @pankajsharma

So the source file are located at ../template_name/tpls folder right.?

how about the source file for styling.? where can i edit the styling of this DIV CLASS.?

i’m confused which folder i need to modify the styling of these div class..

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please explain what issue you facing on front end due to this class .
    as this classes are used by whole system so if you will let me know issue i can help you to solve it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum