Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Where is the home page layout in Magz. I see the section menu but I am not sure of anything.
    And what are the two videos under the Latest in Home 10 on the home page?
    Where are the video for the category Videos? The videos seem to show up on the videos page without any reference in the articles. The articles seem to have no choice of videos. Where are they coming from?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@richnyc30 428836 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where is the home page layout in Magz. I see the section menu but I am not sure of anything.
    And what are the two videos under the Latest in Home 10 on the home page?
    Where are the video for the category Videos? The videos seem to show up on the videos page without any reference in the articles. The articles seem to have no choice of videos. Where are they coming from?</blockquote>
    Hi you can find these articles
    in the article manager .
    one is comes from the sports category and other is from money category .

Please follow this user guide

1. Joomla-template-for-news-magazine-sites-JA-Magz
    richnyc30 Friend

I did read the user guide and things are not easy to understand.
    Where are the three picture links at the bottom of Home-10, for instance.
    And where are the videos in the category “videos”?
    This is the most confusing template I have ever used from Joomlart.
    why isn’t HOME in the main menu? Home in the Section menu and is just a featured article type. So I have no idea where the full layout is for the home page. I understand the positions and the modules in them, but this template is just not transparent.
    I have loaded the default data and I see no articles in the Sport or Money categories.
    I’d like to use the template but I need to see the layout for the home page.
    The mega-menu area is too narrow to have many main topics and I could not see how to make it wider in the template layout screen. Is there a solution?
    The same author must have done Teline IV as it has many of the same issues. The Argo template is much more straight forward.
    Richard

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@richnyc30
    JA MAgz is also a user friendly template like all others JA Template.
    As i mentioned in my first post 3 items are the articles like other articles .

you can find all the articles in the article manager section .
    Video category contains video type articles
    you can see all the article in the template manager after selecting the category
    see this

The Home page is featured type you can change it according to your need .
    the content is comes under the popular section .
    in the latest section
    see this .

If you want to see the Home menu not in the sidebar , you can move it to the Top menu .

All Templates are different in their features , you can choose any template its up to you 🙂

1. Joomla-template-for-news-magazine-sites-JA-Magz
    2. Joomla-Administration-Article-Manager-Articles
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum