Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need to enter some HTML code I was given to solve a conflict. I need to place it after the <HEAD> tag in HTML header section. I do not know where to find this section to place the code.

Thank you.

TomC Moderator

Which template are you using ??

vrooom Friend

I am using the JA Rasite template

TomC Moderator

<em>@vrooom 247884 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using the JA Rasite template</blockquote>

I believe the file you want is at the end of the following path . . . pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultblocksheader.php

vrooom Friend

It does not seem to be the HTML code I am looking for, it is probably in another folder. I have enclosed what was sent to me to resolve a conflict issue I am having. I asked the maker of the bar, where do I place the HTML code? and he responded “it should be in the header of the website code. Read below for the HTML code given to resolve the conflict.

In order to solve this issue you will need to load jQuery before MooTools.
    Please copy this HTML code and past it right after the <HEAD> tag in your HTML code .
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js”></script>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vrooom 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum