Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am trying to change the colors of the Mega Menu and can’t seem to find the CSS file. The obvious choice would be this one:

templates/ja_droid/css/menu/mega.css

However, editing that file doesn’t do anything. I’ve even deleted that file and it doesn’t affect the site. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Sherlock Friend

Dear dcross02,

You can try make your changes on this file plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/menu/mega.css

dcross02 Friend

Thanks for the quick response! That didn’t work either. Do you know where the code is for the Mega Menu that would specifically tell me what CSS file is being referenced?

<em>@dathq 211731 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear dcross02,

You can try make your changes on this file plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/menu/mega.css</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

What colors are you trying to change? I’ve found that the JA Developers tend to make things way more complicated then they probably need to be when coding these templates and creating the style sheets – the mega menu especially.

Sometimes the changes are effectuated in classes that you otherwise wouldn’t suspect – such as “child” or “group” classes.

dcross02 Friend

Just wanted the menu to match my color scheme. To test it, I’ve changed almost every color on the mega.css files just to see if anything would change. Then, I temporarily deleted the mega.css files just to see if they were being used at all. This had no effect on the site either.

Sherlock Friend

Dear dcross02,

Please make sure you clear caches and select optimize css option to ” No ” in your template back-end, If it does not work, the post your site URL here for checking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum