Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Not sure if this is my problem.
    I dont see the typography style from editor!
    and if I use HTML mode, set style that Ja offered, it still not work.
    what can I do? my Joomla is 1.5.8

scotty Friend

By default the TinyMCE editor does not load your template styles.

See this post on how to configure it to do so.

tian Friend

Thanks for reply.
    But that post was 2006, I am using 1.5.8 now, the Joomla has changed, there is no paramete for css direction, I still not find out solution.

scotty Friend

tian;108013Thanks for reply.
    But that post was 2006, I am using 1.5.8 now, the Joomla has changed, there is no paramete for css direction, I still not find out solution.

A simple “I don’t see that option, can I have more help please” would be much better than the tone above.

Joomla may have changed but TinyMCE hasn’t.

Open Extensions>Plugin manager>Editor: TinyMCE> goto Plugin Parmerers and enter the full URL of your .css in the box marked Custom CSS classes:

Note this will not display the images from your css in the editor but it will load all your css styles in the styles dropdown box.

You may want to take a look at the JCEditor free extension. It’s much better than Tiny.

wooohanetworks Friend

I think it is not useful to get “emotions” when reading replies, as it may have been an answer like “This post was 2006” and not “This f””g post was 2006 what the f”k do you want”. Right?

Honestly, what do you mean scotty, there was a thank you and a but, no offense at all…

Also, when I remember some of your replies to my posts, I could tell you the same as you tell him or her or them…;)

scotty Friend

Get back in your box and stop trying to stir up trouble! This thread has nothing to do with you. It’s just another nonsense off topic post in your quest for credits. You can’t help anyone and actually contribute to the forum in a positive way so you resort to trawling through the back pages trying to pick up something you can add your 2 (off topic) cents to. It’s pathetic!

wooohanetworks Friend

I never stir up trouble, you know that. I reported your insultment to Joomlart.com, thanks!

scotty Friend

I never stir up trouble, you know that. I reported your insultment to Joomlart.com, thanks!

Never stir up trouble? Are you serious? Half your posts on the forum are spent with you defending yourself from another argument your after getting yourself into. You have already been banned for it.

I don’t want to blow my own trumpet but as the most Thanked non-staff poster I personally think I am an asset to the forum.

Are you?

Best of luck with your ‘Reporting’.

I can’t believe I wasted my 1000th post responding to this drivel.

bytestor Friend

<em>@tian 107857 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not sure if this is my problem.
    I dont see the typography style from editor!
    and if I use HTML mode, set style that Ja offered, it still not work.
    what can I do? my Joomla is 1.5.8</blockquote>

Well
    Just use the HTML Mode and and paste the HTML code in it and save it.
    In the main directory, place the css file and point the HTML code to it so it recognises it.

I used the same mode to insert and contact form for the visitors which was coded in HTML and CSS, XML files and the Flash files. I did the same and it works fine for me I use 1.5.9.

Try this, may be it helps you.

Good luck.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bytestor 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum