Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Where to change color of main menu. I have searching in template .css and change everything I see like blue but I dont know where to change that blue color at top menu.

komunalac-cepin.hr/NOVI

Thank you

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Here you are

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fer5su9jzebgxnk/2015-08-14_13-42-57.png?dl=0

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

msilac Friend

I dont understand, where to change what?

msilac Friend

Newer mind, I will do that somehow…

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can check and apply custom.css like my screenahot above.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

msilac Friend

Yes I see that I need to change picture located at templates/ja_edenite/images/grad2.gif”

but on mouse over there is still blue color and dont know how to change that

TomC Moderator

<em>@msilac 487405 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I see that I need to change picture located at templates/ja_edenite/images/grad2.gif”

but on mouse over there is still blue color and dont know how to change that</blockquote>

I just looked at your site and I’m not seeing the “blue” on mouseover you mentioned – at least not any more.
    (I’m viewing in Firefox browser)

Are you still experiencing the issue?

msilac Friend

Not any more… maybe it is cache…

TomC Moderator

<em>@msilac 487424 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not any more… maybe it is cache…</blockquote>

Could very well be . . . cache can be a tempermental thing.

All’s well that ends well . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

msilac Friend

Thank you 😉 but I have still a little problem… searching where to change that drop down menu (blue color) at domain komunalac-cepin.hr

msilac Friend

Thank you 😉 but I have still a little problem… searching where to change that drop down menu (blue color) at domain komunalac-cepin.hr

TomC Moderator

<em>@msilac 487881 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you 😉 but I have still a little problem… searching where to change that drop down menu (blue color) at domain komunalac-cepin.hr</blockquote>

How are you wanting to change/modify the dropdown menu?

msilac Friend

Change color in the same color like that green on main menu navigation. So, green color…

TomC Moderator

<em>@msilac 487999 wrote:</em><blockquote>Change color in the same color like that green on main menu navigation. So, green color…</blockquote>

Okay . . . . Can you do me a favor and temporarily set “Optimize CSS? to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings?

msilac Friend

Yes, I am…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  msilac 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum