Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I installed fixel and now I am trying to change the Facebook Module to my Facebook Like Page. But I dont find the place to do so?!
    And in the documentation I cant find the answer?!

Regards

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

It’s a Custom HTML module and similar to Google Plus as described in our documentation here (scroll down to point 2. Google plus).

If you used Quickstart package so you can navigate to Admin >>> Extensions >>> Module Manager >>> look for module with ID 93 in position ‘home-1’

gentleman2405 Friend

Thank you Adam!
    But the problem still remains because I dont find the place where I can put MY link to my facebook page or facebook ID. I understood how to create this buttons but I dont know how to set them up to my facebook page (google+ is not needed)…

Do I have to use this add this account? Because all I want is that if they click on like the give the like to my FB-Page…
    I am sorry… 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Please follow these steps below :

1. Go to this page, change the URL to Like and hit Get Code button >>> switch to IFRAME tab and copy embed code.

2. Navigate to Global Configuration >>> in Default Editor >>> choose None

3. Create a Custom HTML module and paste your embed code there with wrapper div as below :

<div class="facebook-like">your_facebook_like_button_code</div>

Save your module and recheck.

gentleman2405 Friend

The point is: I want to give you a thousand “thank you” but I can’t so THANK YOU very much!!
    Have a great week, Adam!

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Many thanks for your kind words, please don’t hesitate to let me know if you still have any question.

grafov Friend

Hi,
    I guess Facebook removed the iframe option 🙁
    Do you have any advice for me?
    Thank you,
    Einat

grafov Friend

Hi,
    I guess Facebook removed the iframe option 🙁
    Do you have any advice for me?
    Thank you,
    Einat

Adam M Moderator

Hi @grafov,

You can follow the instruction above, but make sure to navigate to admin >>> System >>> Global Configuration >>> Default Editor >>> choose None first.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @grafov,

You can follow the instruction above, but make sure to navigate to admin >>> System >>> Global Configuration >>> Default Editor >>> choose None first.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum