Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am still looking for a few answers…searching through all the files right now but pointers would be appreciated.

I want to change all the colors to use the same. But there are a couple things that I can’t find

Where do I go to change the color for:

-the font in the title?

-the sliding tab on the right in JA_Slideshow? It looks like default is brown for every color template, I would like it blue

-the color of the sliding thing in JA Menu on the top

-also, one last question, when I tried to change the color of the module title using the suffix “title-blue”, it only works for certain module, not all of them. Where else can I do to manually change it?

thanks for any help!

here is the site: http://www.expeditionportal.com

Saguaros Moderator

Where do I go to change the color for:
    <blockquote>
    -the font in the title?</blockquote>You open : templates/ja_rasite/css/template.css and find:

div.ja-moduletable h3, div.moduletable h3 {
    background: url('../images/h3-bg.gif') no-repeat top left;
    color: #757575;
    font-size: 92%;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding-left: 20px;
    text-transform: uppercase; margin-left:-14px; margin-right:0; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:10px
    }

<blockquote>
    -the sliding tab on the right in JA_Slideshow? It looks like default is brown for every color template, I would like it blue</blockquote><< sorry, i could not find the brown color you are talking about; please provide screenshot with marking.

<blockquote>-the color of the sliding thing in JA Menu on the top</blockquote><blockquote>
    -also, one last question, when I tried to change the color of the module title using the suffix “title-blue”, it only works for certain module, not all of them. Where else can I do to manually change it?</blockquote>i have check this it working ok, when you put title-blue, it need have a blank space before this text

syncrocrick Friend

}

<< sorry, i could not find the brown color you are talking about; please provide screenshot with marking.

this is the color I am referring to – the sliding tab in the top menu

how can I change it?

thank you1

1. TOpMenu
    syncrocrick Friend

Also, How do I change the color of the sliding tab in ja_slideshow. I would like to change to blue.
    I tried changing to title-blue in the ja_slideshow module parameter but no luck.

thanks!

1. sidebar-Ja_slideshow
    Sherlock Friend

Dear syncrocrick,

That is an background-image and you can modify or replace the file of
    templates/ja_rasite/images/grad-bg.gif

I hope it help !

annarielweb Friend

That help me! Thanks

I would like to know how to activate SEF :confused:

annarielweb Friend

Nevermind.. i did it :laugh:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  annarielweb 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum