Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want to install JA Mona, including the extensions in the demo. But I find that the Twitter module is missing. It’s also nowhere in any downloads as far as I can see. Where can I download it?

Thanks!
    Tom

Anonymous Moderator

HI antoniu1

When you download our package, you have to extract this package. At that time, you can find this module in Extensions folder.

Please kindly check again. I just download and see that this module is exist in this package.

antoniu1 Friend

Hi, thanks for your answer. However, in the Ja Mona extensions folder I find:

mod_jabulletin,
    mod_jacontentslide
    mod_jahighslide
    plg_jahighslide

That’s it! Is the zip updated since yesterday?

By the way, I installed the quick install pack, it’s not there in the demo either.

Tom

dig814 Friend

I don’t see it at all in my download either. I would like to have it. Can you add it to the zip?

antoniu1 Friend

Since I didn’t get any reply, I simply unpacked the quick install and copied the twitter directory to the Modules directory. Then next create a new module. You can then select the Twitter module from the module type list.

But JA should really add it to the download. Don’t understand why that has to take so long, to be honest.

Cheers,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum