Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was wondering what news module to use to get my front page to display news articles from a variety of categories and have it appear like the category views on the front page of the JA Seleni template.

I have tried both JA News and JA News 2 but can’t get them to appear as separate category groups of articles that go horizontally across the front page with the lead article on the left and the links on the right.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mackas

histeriks Friend

mackas;170826Hi,

I was wondering what news module to use to get my front page to display news articles from a variety of categories and have it appear like the category views on the front page of the JA Seleni template.

I have tried both JA News and JA News 2 but can’t get them to appear as separate category groups of articles that go horizontally across the front page with the lead article on the left and the links on the right.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mackas

Hi Mackas,

i believe you are referring to JA News Frontpage module, which displays articles from various categories that are assigned to show on frontpage.

You can find it inside Extensions directory of Seleni package, under name mod_janews_fp_j15.zip.

Cheers 🙂

mackas Friend

Thanks Histeriks,

I installed the janews_fp_j15 module, but can’t get it to appear in the horizontal format like the seleni template with the major article on the left and the links to other articles for that section/category on the right.

I can only get it to appear in a ‘box’ format.

Any further ideas?

Cheers,

Mackas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mackas 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum