Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all

I have tried to figure this out on my own and can’t. Which template could I use to get this effect:

thepioneerwoman dot com (sorry not sure the site owner wants a link from the forum)

The effect I am looking for is to show the tabbed sections on the front page and have the tabs be clickable to that section.

I’ve downloaded ja-nickel, ja-tube, ja-teline and tried to simply move ja-tabs to the “main body” but can’t figure it out. I’m not getting the behaviour I expect. I’m open to suggestions other than ja-tabs.

Any recommendation on 1) which template to use and 2) what I need to do to move ja-tabs if in fact that is the way to go?

Thanks
    Lori

TomC Moderator

Perhaps you can whip up a visual depiction (in Photoshop or what have you) of what you are trying to accomplish.

lorilr Friend

Thanks Tom

The wordpress website I listed- thepioneerwoman dot com -is the effect I am after.

You can see the tabbed sections and with the live site, you can see that clicking on a tab takes you to that section.

I’d like to convert this to joomla and can’t figure out which template to use as a starting point.

Thanks
    Lori

TomC Moderator

I see what you’re talking about . . . it actually looks more like a Tab + Slideshow effect, with a rollover effect with the tab (calling up the relative image) and the hyperlink attached to the actual tab (as opposed to the image). Hmmmm . . . I’m not sure if JA Tabs operates int he same manner – though I could be wrong. It’s certainly a very cool effect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum