Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

<em>@tolja 380656 wrote:</em><blockquote>i change something and here is new link of problem
    http://www.effectstudio.me/discret/index.php/me/</blockquote>
    So is the “new” problem that the full content is surpassing the white background?

Otherwise, please describe the specifics of your “new” problem.

Radonja Djurisic Friend

Hello guys

there is strange white background behind article and font overlapping
    on 1 image p01 (that is category blog it should display only 1 article i added)

This is also Category blog , right now i didnt add any article in it

I build 5 languages and i created new module position called “language”
    it should switch languages and i stuck in this i need some help in this one
    i want to make it like this if possible

1. lang-switcher1
    2. lang-switcher2
    3. p01
    4. p02
    phong nam Friend

Hi tolja,

It seems that the problem on the article of Naslovna is caused by your previous customization. If posible, can you send me a PM with your admin login info ?, I will check & try to give you a solution with detailed explanation then.

Radonja Djurisic Friend

PM sent
    Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi tolja,

<blockquote>on 1 image p01 (that is category blog it should display only 1 article i added)</blockquote>
    The Me and Fr homepage menu item got this strange problem because there is no article in Mentenegro category which these menu items above get source. So that, you should fulfil the Mentonegro category with new articles or try to get source from other category (i.e Partneri)

In addition, at this time the MNE language can not accessible that is caused by the wrong configuration in Multilingual menu. I will help you to check out & try to correct if posible. But, I hope you don’t touch (change) anything in backend when I am working on your issue.

<blockquote>it should switch languages and i stuck in this i need some help in this one</blockquote>
    I also got your PM for helps. Can you tell me in details what was wrong with your Language switcher module ? Besides that, I suggest you to compare your configurations of Multiligual menu with below tutorial: http://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/joomla-multi-lingual/. Then lets me know your result.

<blockquote>there is strange white background behind article</blockquote>
    You can remove the white background by opening templatesja_smashboardlessstyle.less, then find lines:

// Content
    // -------
    .t3-content {
    position: relative;
    background: @white;
    padding: 2em;
    .border-radius(@baseBorderRadius);
    }

Then change @white” to “none” . Then click Compile Less to Css in Template Manager. Then the white backgound will go away.

Radonja Djurisic Friend

Hi Leo

<blockquote>The Me and Fr homepage menu item got this strange problem because there is no article in Mentenegro category</blockquote>

strange thing is that other menu links have the same (no article in category) and displaying correctly … i created new menu link
    naslovna2 ….

in meantime when i was writing to u i was testing website also and i found the problem for white background !!!!

i changed also on FR language and white background went off..
    maybe i did something wrong in css for “body-bg-10” .. i just add this image and caused this problem ?

<blockquote>You can remove the white background by opening templatesja_smashboardlessstyle.less, then find lines:

// Content
    // -------
    .t3-content {
    position: relative;
    background: @white;
    padding: 2em;
    .border-radius(@baseBorderRadius);
    }

</blockquote>

I tested this and if i remove White i will lose background on contact form
    but its ok now so i get white back on place

<blockquote>I also got your PM for helps. Can you tell me in details what was wrong with your Language switcher module ? Besides that, I suggest you to compare your configurations of Multiligual menu with below tutorial: http://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/joomla-multi-lingual/. Then lets me know your result.</blockquote>

there is nothing wrong with language switcher module and i think everything is ok with configuration
    i just want to make switching languages displaying in new position like this

1. body-bg
    2. lang
    phong nam Friend

Hi tolja,

I will take much support time of us to customize the Language Switcher module css styles to reach your requirement like your snapshot. But, I have another suggestion for you to display this module. You can use the Fllow us (Custom HTML) module to replace the social icon’s HTML codes with the codes for displaying the flags (with hyperlinks to your multilingual menus). This will be easier for you !

Radonja Djurisic Friend

I was planing the same .. as u can see i made custom module “language” icon-flag! but when i click on flag drop down is not showing

phong nam Friend

Hi tolja,

Lets me try on this. Pls wait !

phong nam Friend

Hi tolja,

As I mentioned that the customizing an extension (Language Module) layout is not under our Joomlart forum support service scope. But, I will note your requirement as a title of the our tips in coming time. I will remind you when the tip is published, is it fine, tolja ?

Radonja Djurisic Friend

Hi Leo

That is Ok for me

in mean time i must try to make it working

can u check for me why position “language” is not working ?

Radonja Djurisic Friend

i almost finish language switcher now i need to modify css on drop menu i miss arrow on white background also to reduce width and need some css on drop-down flags
    safari browser is not so good in this anyone can confirm me this ?
    Leo u sad u have iphone? can u test on phone plz ? Thanks

i notice that black gradient is not showing on Chrome browser (i didn’t look in other threads i will search now )

1. safari
    2. gradient
    phong nam Friend

Hi Tolja,

I come back. You language module looks fine on my iPhone 4, lets see my attached captures.

For the black gradient background of main menu, it looks the same on both my IE9, FF 22 and Chrome. You can the the main menu background by opening templatesja_smashboardlessnavigation.less, find lines:

.navbar-inner {
    min-height: @navbarHeight;
    padding: 0;
    background: transparent;
    border: 0;
    .border-radius(0);
    .box-shadow(none);
    .reset-filter();
    }

Change with your background and Compile Less to Css in Template Manager.

Note: Remember to backup your css files if you put the extra styles in these compiled css files.

1. IMG_0178
    2. IMG_0179
    Radonja Djurisic Friend

Hello Leo

i just install chrome on other PC and u are right gradient is ok.. i must see chrome version when i get home
    And thanks for screenshots !

s4reea Friend

Listen,
    The fix for your white box behind the bars is this, in the menu use the class suffix “(space)body-bg body-bg-8″ or any other number you want, this problem happened to me when i used ” body-bg-8″ alone.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  s4reea 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum