Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Graphic problems

Lines on home page on other lenguajes (tittle lines of modules on middle) desapear or jump down with withe spaces.

1. line-error-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s border of module title, may I know in which page I can see the issue? I will take a look.

titorwyn Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You can use this css rule:

.view-featured.itemid-183 .two-blocks-wrapper .t3-mainbody {
        display: none;
    }

into the file: [ROOT]/templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

titorwyn Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Nope, this file will help to keep you custom css code when updating template. All other based css files of template will be overridden.

titorwyn Friend

if i do that the joomla pages that contains, get in touch or similar will not appear.

titorwyn Friend

Other pages dont work if i use that css.

kidsrepublik Friend

This css solution is not working, make other pages, crash.

Why i have on those pages this blank space?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

@titorwyn: I applied another way into your site by going to Template manager > ja_mono – No Ajax template style > Layout tab and add ‘Homepage’ (the page has blank space) into the option: Skip Component Section: http://prntscr.com/dl5lss

@kidsrepublik: you can apply the same to the page you don’t want to show component block. If you have any difficulty on this, provide me the admin login info, let me know the page you want to apply, I will help you out.

Regards

kidsrepublik Friend

i solved other way.

just moving all content to mass-top-position on the pages with blank space over all.

simply

But tks anyways

kidsrepublik Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Great! Let me know if you need further helps.

Merry Xmas!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum