Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi! I’m using slideshow module and sidenews position for display custom html, behind sidenews the background with shadow disappear, how can I fixed it?

1. Immagine-1
    TomC Moderator

I saw the custom_html that you have for the items in the row under your slideshow – so what I am thinking is that you might want to try adding some additional CSS to your custom code – utilizing a similar image call for the side borders as does the rest of the site (the code for which is within /templates/ja_tiris/css/template.css and is configured as follows)

<blockquote>#ja-wrapper .main {
    background: url(“../images/bg-left.png”) repeat-y scroll left top transparent;
    padding: 0 0 0 8px;
    }

#ja-wrapper .main .main-inner1 {
    background: url(“../images/bg-right.png”) repeat-y scroll right top transparent;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0 7px 0 0;
    }</blockquote>

daza84 Friend

Hi, I try to add the css but, there is still a white space over the background…

1. Immagine-11
    TomC Moderator

<em>@daza84 309401 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I try to add the css but, there is still a white space over the background…</blockquote>
    Which CSS file did you add the new rule into?

swissa Friend

Just an idea.

I don’t know if this will make a difference but the original sidenews in the sidenews position has a module class suffix – ” ja-sidenews-wrap” with the leading space. You could test that and try adding that to your custom-html module. Or it might help Tom identify other areas.

Bestens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum