Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

<em>@MiCCAS 89953 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ShannonN,

Firstly, I have merged your triple post.

Secondly, as far as I am aware I have continually replied to all emails. Having a look in the system, there are no emails that were from you, so I have to put this down to a situation of you going by what someone else has said or some mis-communication.

Thirdly, if anyone HAS sent me an email that I have NOT responded to, please send it again and PM me about it. There’s a chance that it may have been caught in the spam filter that we have setup.

Thank you for your concern, ShannonN, have a great day.</blockquote>
    Micheal
    I used the email address link in your signature some 2 weeks ago if it didn’t get there so sorry but I need answers to the membership related personal questions I asked and after waiting 2 weeks got a little frustrated I have just sent another email at 6:33 Brisbane time today sat 8th via the same link after retrieving the email Addy. Lets hope this one gets through
    I hope your recent troubles that kept you from the forums were minor and now have past
    Wishing you successs in your upcoming school exams
    ShannonN

Michael Casha Friend

ShannonN;89966Micheal
    I used the email address link in your signature some 2 weeks ago if it didn’t get there so sorry but I need answers to the membership related personal questions I asked and after waiting 2 weeks got a little frustrated I have just sent another email at 6:33 Brisbane time today sat 8th via the same link after retrieving the email Addy. Lets hope this one gets through
    I hope your recent troubles that kept you from the forums were minor and now have past
    Wishing you successs in your upcoming school exams
    ShannonN

Hi ShannonN,

Honestly have no idea why it didn’t come through, however my estimation is that it was due to the spam filter – either way, I did receive your email you sent a few minutes ago and have responded promptly to that.

Let me know if you do not receive my response, or have trouble contacting me in the future – and the same goes to anyone else having trouble contacting me.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. MiCCAS.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum