Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

variable @blockquote-font-size is undefined

1. Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-11.01.27-PM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@angie00 433616 wrote:</em><blockquote>variable @blockquote-font-size is undefined</blockquote>
    Can you share the URL your of your site ,
    so that we can assist you better

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

It seems there is some issue with database connection. I suggest you to download a fresh quickstart and install it with sample data.
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/other/quickstart-installation

angie00 Friend

Thanks, we uploaded to test site and pm you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I have not received your new test site PM , on which you installed a quickstart .
    I got same PM from u that contain your old site url only

angie00 Friend

It is the same site. I was just letting you know it is the test one. 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@angie00 433773 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is the same site. I was just letting you know it is the test one. :)</blockquote>
    I already saw the url .Please re install the quickstart package with all instructions and check ,
    i tested the quickstart and its working fine on my end

angie00 Friend

We already have a full running site. We were just wanting to update the template. How can we do a quickstart without losing all our information already?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@angie00 433861 wrote:</em><blockquote>We already have a full running site. We were just wanting to update the template. How can we do a quickstart without losing all our information already?</blockquote>
    Sorry but you have not mentioned this information in above posts that you have running site and you are testing it on test site to upgrade the template .
    Can you install a fresh backup of your site and PM me credentials so that i can check the update for you .
    On my end i test to update the template to latest version and its update fine .

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

We were just wanting to update the template
    </blockquote>

If all your would like to do with your site is only updating your JA template, the best way to do it is to update it with one click using our ‘JA Extensions Manager’. Please have a look at my tip on how to do it at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/fixing-please-update-the-service-setting-or-contact-with-service-provider-error/.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@alexsmirnov 433863 wrote:</em><blockquote>your site is only updating your JA template, the best way to do it is to update it with one click using our ‘JA Extensions Manager’. Please have a look at my tip on how to do it at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/fixing-please-update-the-service-setting-or-contact-with-service-provider-error/.
    Alex</blockquote>

IF you are facing issues as Alex saying only to updating the the template via JA Extension manager here is the user guide links .
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/wiki-ja-extension-manager/admin-panel
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/wiki-ja-extension-manager/how-to#How_it_works

angie00 Friend

It worked when first installed template. The template was installed about 2 weeks ago, then all of a sudden we are seeing this error. We don’t think the fault is at the template installation??

It seems to us that the variable needs to be defined for blockquote but we have no idea where to define this???

Thanks for any assistance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Please PM me the admin credentials of your test site.
    If your live site is working and this error comes after the update of template, install a fresh backup of your site and take a try again to update the template. At this moment its hard to assume the issue .

angie00 Friend

We were able to troubleshoot the issue maybe? We updated t3 and when it was rollback the error has disappeared. Can you explain more why this update cause issue? Should we not update t3?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@angie00 433879 wrote:</em><blockquote>We were able to troubleshoot the issue maybe? We updated t3 and when it was rollback the error has disappeared. Can you explain more why this update cause issue? Should we not update t3?</blockquote>
    Yes you can update T3 .
    Actually T3 is work on less file , i am not sure because i hvnt checked ur site , but after the T3 update there must be some new less file code that is not running .
    If you face this problem again , Go to template manager open ur template and compile Less to Css , it will override the css files , except custom.css .
    Can you tell me on which T3 version you faced that issue, so that i can check it on my End .
    And if there is some issue we will fix it . 🙂
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum