Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can go to the admin of your site and check JA Bookmark plugin and make sure the both configurations on your site as the same.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-21-at-16.39.33
    timtecsa Friend

Thanks. I fiddled around and they turned up. Not sure what I changed, but seem to work now.

Tim

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks. I fiddled around and they turned up. Not sure what I changed, but seem to work now.

I see it’s working as fine on your site.

Don’t worry about this problem, if you still get the same that bug, you can give me the credential info login of your site. I will help you to check this.

peterpeter Friend

how to place social icons in navigation line in Uber

Ninja Lead Moderator

how to place social icons in navigation line in Uber

You can give me the URL of your site and a screenshot with the description on that. I will help you to check this

peterpeter Friend

Hi, thank you for your prompt reply. I would like to have social media icons (Facebook, Instagram and Blog) in place of the FOLLOW ME button. When mouse over, the button shows three social icons now in mega menu. I also created an article so if the button is clicked it opens (Screenshot2), but all that would not be necessary if I had the icons there. My navigation is identical to this up here, on this very page I am writing this message on now.
    The site is not public yet (accessible through user and password). I am in the process of building it and I do not know how to give you access to it.

1. Screenshot1
    2. Screenshot2
    peterpeter Friend

Hi, thank you for your prompt reply. I would like to have social media icons (Facebook, Instagram and Blog) in place of the FOLLOW ME button. When mouse over, the button shows three social icons now in mega menu. I also created an article so if the button is clicked it opens (Screenshot2), but all that would not be necessary if I had the icons there. My navigation is identical to this up here, on this very page I am writing this message on now.
    The site is not public yet (accessible through user and password). I am in the process of building it and I do not know how to give you access to it.

Also, I put the social buttons in the footer (Screenshot3) using a third party module (JE Social Icons – http://jextensions.com/social-icons-module/). I have two sets icons (PNG and JPG).
    Thank you

1. Screenshot3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@peterpeter: Because Social Icons Module for Joomla module is 3rd party and your site is implementing at your localhost and it’s very hard to suggest the solution for you.

If possible, you can post the URL of your site here. I will help you to check it.

peterpeter Friend

Please give me an email address so I can send you the access info.
    Also, I used the third party icons in the footer (Screenshot1). I have another set of icons that are just graphics in several different formatS and I would use those if I knew how to place them in the Navigation line (Screenshot2). Also, I have tried to change the Copyrights info, and if I delete a line, it crashes the site.

1. Screenshot1-1
    2. Screenshot-2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@peterpeter: You can send me login credentials of your site via your reply and set as private reply.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-04-14-at-10.54.54
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum