Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Where is the demo content with all of those nice pictures and content?

How come my install doesn’t look like the Demo?

Why does my newsflash slide? same with the Main top Slide menu and I can’t get that mini menu to show like it is to the right of the search box in the Corona demo?

http://207.218.237.49

Menalto Friend

I get only a white page here?

nebulex Friend

Try it with the index.php

http://207.218.237.49/index.php

tanisha Friend

Did you install the quick start package? Or have you installed the template file on an existing Joomla install? If you installed the template file, you’ll need to follow the user guide for JA Corona to get it to look similar to the demo. Or do a clean Joomla install using the quick start package and you’ll have everything in the demo.

nebulex Friend

The user guide is only for Joomla 1.5 so the instructions are not for 1.0.15 so the interface images and instructions Joomlart gives as examples are worthless

I was wondering why Joomlart did that. I will not install 1.5 until they get rid of 1.0 because it’s an OS product and I’d rather stick with the Mambo based system until some big company blesses 1.5

I orginally installed Corona as a template into an existing Joomla install. Then I went back to the download section for Corona and saw that there was this “Quickstart” file – which did not have any description, so originally I didn’t know what it was – Joomlart should have full, clear descriptions next to the files for download. Like: Quickstart: Joomla 1.0 + Template “All in one” install.

I then installed the “Quickstart” folders onto the server and that is what you see now. As a matter of fact this didn’t even change the look of the site.

I suppose you are going to tell me to remove Joomla and the databases all together and start over with the Quickstart version?

-John

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi nebulex,
    to install quick start package, pls clear all your current source code (back up them before – recommend), download quick start package for Joomla 1.0, extract all them into your hosting.
    And then Install it the same as origin version of Joomla but note: install sample data.
    Goodluck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nam Nguyen Phi 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum