Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Okay, I will try and explain this situation as clearly as I can . . . not sure if this is a CSS issue or a php issue.

I am using the PHP-Mod custom code module (from the Joomla Extension Directory) to insert some custom html code in my “left” module/column. SEE HERE – The custom html is the section directly above my left-side vertical menu items. (You can best view this using FireFox, by the way)

Okay, so when I publish the PHP-Mod in the left module, and give it the first position . . . it displays just as I want it to, but the content in the footer area (in this case, my USER 8 div) gets pushed/squashed/displayed at the mottom of the left module (or, at least, gets incorrectly displayed there).

Any idea why this would be occurring?

:confused:

instantinlaw Friend

With every mod you make to the template it is getting harder to help, but it is probably the PHP-Mod custom code in the module thats doing it. You can also try putting -none in the module class suffix box to see if that helps with the dispaly of the module it’s self. And try adding some plain old html in the module to see if it fixes the problem, then you will know if it’s the custom code or not.

TomC Moderator

Turns out that I didn’t have my closing tags listed properly in the html code I inserted into the custom module.

:-[

I realize that I am trying to customize the hell out of this template …. but this site/business is very important to me and I want it to live up to my vision as closely as possible. That Custom Mod-PHP is awesome toward this goal.

😎

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum