Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Why is my picture gallery is not seen as in the example of joomla page

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    The picture you are showing is a gallery article on your site . on the other hand the the gallery page in the demo here is using JA ACM gallery module .
    Follow the documentation given Here to create gallery page like demo .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    The picture you are showing is a gallery article on your site . on the other hand the the gallery page in the demo here is using JA ACM gallery module .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

titorus Friend

I tried install JC ACM gallery before but i can?t, what you see is what came out better than me

titorus Friend

I tried install JC ACM gallery before but i can?t, what you see is what came out better than me

titorus Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@titorus 483171 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried install JC ACM gallery before but i can?t, what you see is what came out better than me</blockquote>

Hi i am not able understand you last post . are u facing issue in JA ACM gallery ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@titorus 483171 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried install JC ACM gallery before but i can?t, what you see is what came out better than me</blockquote>

Hi i am not able understand you last post . are u facing issue in JA ACM gallery ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

titorus Friend

i follow instruction, but i cant install gallery style, what can i do?

titorus Friend

titorus Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@titorus 483554 wrote:</em><blockquote>i follow instruction, but i cant install gallery style, what can i do?</blockquote>

Hello Please share the complete details of the problem with screenshots , so i can see what problem you are facing the the installation of JA ACM module .
    Provide complete details of errors .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  titorus 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum