Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The one thing I am a little disappointed about LARIX is the apaprent decision not to include the Dropline Menu option on this template. Why was this done?

Is there any way that this can be done and/or the template modified to include the Dropline Menu?

PLEASE ??!!!

:((

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi tcraw1010,
    The most uninteresting thing of dropline menu is that there is normally nothing to put into the submenu of menu HOME. With dropline, we have to spare a room for the submenu and when there is no submeu, it will have a blank space between mainmenu and JA Slideshow.

Anyways, JA Dropline is not too difficult to integrate into JA Larix, if there are a few more people request, we certainly provide the updates 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@Hung Dinh 24663 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tcraw1010,
    The most uninteresting thing of dropline menu is that there is normally nothing to put into the submenu of menu HOME. With dropline, we have to spare a room for the submenu and when there is no submeu, it will have a blank space between mainmenu and JA Slideshow.
    </blockquote>

Ahhh, but the simple workaround is simply unpublishing the original “HOME” and creating a new category “HOME” and assigning it to the Front Page. You can then add all the submenu items you like.

🙂

I understand what you are saying about the standard “Home” menu item, though. Still, providing it as an option for those who might like to use it wouldn’t hurt …. hasn’t hurt any of the previous templates that offer Dropline as an option.

I wish I knew how to easily integrate the menu myself, but I’m pretty sure I would mess it up royally.

In lieu of a complete updrade with the Dropline Menu integrated, is there any chance that you (or whomever) can provide a step-by-step integration guide for those who may want this feature?

Thanks Hung !!

🙂

TOM

Hung Dinh Friend

tcraw1010, we will update it today, in a few hours 🙂

TomC Moderator

Hung … You’re Awesome … THANK YOU so much !!!

Sorry to have been a pain … I just think the more options available, the more attractive the offering.
    (Incidentally, this template pushed me over the edge to renew my membership for a year) 🙂

Again, THANK YOU for being both considerate and accommodating !!

TOM

Hung Dinh Friend

Glad you are happy with that, the updated template has been updated to the download area about 6 hours ago. I will be eager to see where you use the dropline 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum