Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Well honestly I don’t need them to be equal. Perfect for me would be right module the size of about 20%.

But no matter I don’t understand whats going on here. I even tried with the original template file and I posted the voting module on the right. The view still bugged out.

Also I don’t understand the math here: Col1 = 30%, Mainbody = 70%, Col2 = 30% – In my book that is 130% 🙂

I’m definitively not a coder, but just find it hard to understand that this is not easily fixable 🙂

itgl72 Friend

From what it seems to me, COL1 and MAINBODY are in their own seperate BLOCK. So that would be 100%. The Right column is floating out there by itself in another block. I think this is why we are having some issues.

I really would like the ability to have the left and right column the same size, and utilize all of the middle main body for content. At least on the front page. 😀

repoman Friend

Well it is good to see I’m not alone here. Anybody able to help us?

itgl72 Friend

<em>@repoman 115611 wrote:</em><blockquote>Anybody able to help us?</blockquote>

They seem to be very busy. Or, they do not have enough on staff to get back to us quicker :-[

Anonymous Moderator

Hi repoman,

I can not find your image which you have sent in thread in your website. At the moment, your website is working fine.

If not, please let me in detail your issue.

Minion Friend

Hi JA Developer,

can you help me with correction template?

look at this picture

I make on right menu (i need same place for module), but articles in center arent not correctly….

What can i make? – edit css, size background psd, or another?

thanks for your reply…

Rudolf

Oh sorry, my templates – JA Sanidine II light, http://www.salsavpraze.cz

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Minion 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum