Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

that would be very useful when there is opportunity to change all width variables in template configuration.

right now there is options for color, text and navigation – that is good! but even better is when we can change module, overall page and content width variables.

screen example is added

1. templatewidth
    zorroh Friend

i think that is very good idea!

zorroh Friend

is there more people who support this idea? i think almost every clubmember faces this problem that they cant change width parameters in easy way 🙁

bennitos Friend

To keep width options variable is almost impossible to realise.

At the moment you can choose between wide and narrow.
    Wich means that for both narrow and wide you have to create images corresponding to the width its showing on.

If you keep with with variable and for example set the with to 1000, what will happen with you header.jpg picture wich is 900 wide? It wont go wider by itself or you’d have to manually create them with the new width.

zorroh Friend

if you look others clubs, then you see that they offer that opportunity 😉 and i like it a lot!

its easy to make headerpic with wider size, but if you must change webpage WIDTH to custom size then your see that takes lot of time to make all properly work.

RocketT gives opportunity to change overall width, left and right column width and component area width – that rocks! and im very clad if i can some day do something similar with JA templates, that would be just perfect!

Menalto Friend

That would take around 5 min to build into any JA template

bennitos Friend

uuuh didnt know that.

Keep in mind tho that if you set it to a higher width it will show correctly on your screen but can show false on alot of other users.

If i remember correct then the setting “wide” on JA is just viewable on 1024*768. Research from about a month ago show that 50% of worldwide users run on 1024*768 or less. So remember that if you set it wider than the JA “wide” can cause problem with alot of users.

But love variables anyways 🙂

zorroh Friend

<em>@Menalto 87109 wrote:</em><blockquote>That would take around 5 min to build into any JA template</blockquote>

width changing option in template configuration? if so then wow, thongs up! and i hope customers can see that option in future templates 🙂 is this possobile if this so easy to make?

Menalto Friend

Well, i have sendt a couple of files to another member here with the needed files and instructions on how to do it in it in a PM, so if someone have been sneaking around in my inbox the idea might come out.

zorroh Friend

can you send me to please?

Menalto Friend

Which template would you like it for? And do send me your email in a PM?

zorroh Friend

actually if possobile then that option needed for every template 🙂 but right now its needed for hedera, erica, rutile, sanidine.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zorroh 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum