Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

My primary problem as a joomla and css newbie is the following one.

if you take a look a the frontpage of http://www.gameothek.com you will see an banner fm electronic arts under the header – its postion user2. there is a white “border”

and now if you scroll down you will the the mod_banner (company trade a game) banner in postion banner without the white border / better without txt field.

waht is the problem? i wish that banner1 is without the white border a the second banner at the end oft the frontpage.

thanks & best regard!

steve

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@eigelsteinprinz 122686 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

My primary problem as a joomla and css newbie is the following one.

if you take a look a the frontpage of http://www.gameothek.com you will see an banner fm electronic arts under the header – its postion user2. there is a white “border”

and now if you scroll down you will the the mod_banner (company trade a game) banner in postion banner without the white border / better without txt field.

waht is the problem? i wish that banner1 is without the white border a the second banner at the end oft the frontpage.

thanks & best regard!

steve</blockquote>

Open your banner module (published at user 2) …. to the right in the module suffix add>> _clear .

That should help. Let us know if it works.

regards

arvind

eigelsteinprinz Friend

Perfect! Thanks &have a nice weekend!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@eigelsteinprinz 122693 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perfect! Thanks &have a nice weekend!</blockquote>

Glad it worked, i had a test installation and so i tried it on first. Assuming that the problem is solved, i am marking this thread as solved.

regards

arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum