Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I noticed that the template JA_Edenite is available for Joomla 3.x.

Will it work on Joomla 3.4.x? If not is there one that is close that could be used to migrate a site that is on JA-Edenite in Joomla 1.5 to a 3.4.x compatible template?

Thanks,
    Bill S.

William Slaughter
    https://jdevtech.com
    847-942-4265

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    as i said in different post
    <blockquote>Hi JA Edenite is compatible with Joomla 3.1 only .
    Please check the template and extension compatibility before template update .
    + apply updates on test site .
    Always take backup of your site .
    Here is link of template support cycle.

As i can see the issue you mentioned is in the Joomla that you updated .
    Please Clear your Joomla cache (admin+site) and your Browser cache ,In most cases This function not working after updated due to cache .
    You can see the same issue of yours on Joomla Forum Here</blockquote>
    So i do not recommend to use latest Joomla as its not ready . while if you want to make test first check template and extension compatibility before template update . And take full backup of site before update .
    Do not play with your live site .

bwls Friend

Can you recommend a different JA Template with similar look and feel as the Edenite template?

William Slaughter
    https://jdevtech.com
    847-942-4265

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@bwls 484010 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you recommend a different JA Template with similar look and feel as the Edenite template?</blockquote>
    HI all templates are in different looks and there on advantages , i am recommend you to use Latest T3 templates with all latest features ,
    You can newest templates Here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum