Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I think most members realize there will be a few bugs and some issues to deal with
    when a new template comes out. I also see many members and Miccas come up
    with fixes very quickly.

My wish or suggestion, which has been discussed or mentioned in the forum
    numerous times is that once a bug is found and a solution has been applied I
    want to see the fix applied to the Zip file so when I or the next person comes
    along and downloads the zip file it will contain the fixe(s).

Many web masters or developers know it is wise to wait a bit before installing
    something new. This gives more experienced members who can handle a new
    release, time to point out the bugs.

As a rule most sites that sell commercial software, will put out a new download
    once the bugs are found. I am not seeing that happen here at Joomlart.

Rather than having to search the forum to find the fix. This would also include
    some kind of version number change or some indication that the file is different
    and that it has been upgraded with the latest bug repairs. (Change Log?)

Hung, can you tell yet what your plans are for bug fixes and adding them
    to the download area? I believe this would also cut out a whole bunch of
    requests for help about the same bug.

I know you are all very busy right now upgrading the templates to the latest
    stable Joomla 1.51 and thank you very much for your hard work!

Regards

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Daryl,
    Thank you very much for your suggestion, that is what I am trying to do. When the conversion work has been gradually cleared up, JA will start to have Change Log at least with any new template from now on
    You can see such changes here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum