Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello.

I want to place a banner component inside of the iconmenu. How do I go about doing this?

Thank you.

ounoman Friend

Hello

here is JA Olyra like you want, enjoy ur self 😀

Goood luck;)

1. ja_olyra.zip
    fortissimo Friend

Thank you. 🙂

Is there a way to make it bigger though? We use 468×60 banners, so when the banner shows up it is pushed to the right, outside of the graphic and makes the page scroll.

ounoman Friend

would you like to show me. a like for exemple!?

fortissimo Friend

Here is the site. I’m using the version you provided.

I need to either remove the graphics that form the box with the stick pin at the top and put the banner area up there, or make the graphics w/ the stick pin wider.

Thank you for your help.

ounoman Friend

please unstall urs and install this one, i think it’s juste a zip problem 🙂

1. ja_olyra.zip
    fortissimo Friend

I uninstalled, downloaded what you attached, and changed to it, and it’s still showing the 468×60 banner pushed to the right.

fortissimo Friend

Ignore the above. I see what I was doing wrong! It’s working now!. Thank you!!

ounoman Friend

Open your template_css.css file. This should be contained within ja_olyra/css. A CSS specific editor such as Adobe Dreamweaver or CSSedit 2.0 or notepad++ are perfect for making CSS changes, but any text editor will do the trick.

Within the now opened CSS file, locate the following class at aproximately line 1085. This is the class that we will be editing to resolve the problem .

#ja-topnav {
    width: 325px;
    background: url(../images/topmn-br.gif) no-repeat bottom right;
    position: absolute;
    top: 20px;
    right: 0;
    }

Change the width property from width: 325px; to width: 500px;

the result should be :

#ja-topnav {
    width: 500px;
    background: url(../images/topmn-br.gif) no-repeat bottom right;
    position: absolute;
    top: 20px;
    right: 0;
    }

🙂 good luck

ounoman Friend

good, perfect:D
    if you want to remove the background image of the banner, just rename these images topmn-br.gif, topmn-bl.gif, topmn-tr.gif, topmn-tl.gif.

s3internet Friend

<em>@ounoman 45904 wrote:</em><blockquote>please unstall urs and install this one, i think it’s juste a zip problem :)</blockquote>
    Hello!
    I installed the hacked version, but I don’t konw how to publish the banner to the user3 position.

With this new version, the original iconmenu does not appear anymore. :confused:

Please help!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  s3internet 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum