Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hi members,

Again, I have developed another website.

http://wkq2u.com.

It is a simple website without any flash animations. And, customer only give me ONE SINGLE WORD FILE. His company profile. Not even a single image file. Then, I have to created all of this.

Anyway, God bless. I am able to do that. 🙂

Again, comments welcome, critics welcome, English grammar errors welcome, spelling errors welcome. 🙂

questbg Friend

Hi sfpkent

Nice site, congratulations again!

My main complaint here is this graphic:

The text is lost on the graphic

Also, please, use ‘Biz Cards’ or ‘Business Cards’ not ‘Bz Card’ … Yuk!

Otherwise, nice job!

Chris

bennitos Friend

I agree, nice looking site again!

Bit less costomised then the other, but there isnt always a need for it right? 😉

Was about to say the same about that one image questbg said.

And the missing favicon + sef module, but im guessing you are adding that later just like you did with your other site 🙂

Another job well done if you ask me!

questbg Friend

<em>@bennitos 111759 wrote:</em><blockquote>And the missing favicon
    </blockquote>

Oops. Forgot the favicon! :-[

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Thank you very much again. I will change all the errors that you guys told me tomorrow. 🙂

Actually I try to persuade and advice my customer to use JA Zinc, but he insisted want to be simple without animation. So I gave up and just follow his requirements. Anyway, thanks you guys again.

jsliao Friend

i also used corona for my friend who is doing printing business very similar to your customer. lol

sfpkent Friend

Hi jsliao,

Really? Haha! What a coincidence. Anyway, I have changed all the errrors. 🙂

imsleepy Friend

Nice site… I’ve only one comment… “Cheapest price in town” Sounds tacky. Try Lowest price in town.

JMHO 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@imsleepy 111981 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice site… I’ve only one comment… “Cheapest price in town” Sounds tacky. Try Lowest price in town.

JMHO :)</blockquote>

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]Best Price in Town!
    The Tackle-Grabber Price in Town!
    With respect to our competition, we cannot go lower!
    The Top-Notch-Best-Price in Town!
    Whenever you buy one, you really get 2!
    Wow, this price is nice!
    Prices so low, it is already sleazy…!
    The quest has just begun, find someone cheaper than us and you’ll get 1 set for free!*
    How low can we go? How high can you get? -OR- The lower we go, the higher you get!
    The sizzle whizzle a dizzle, this price will jizzle!
    The overwhelmingly lowest and cheapest Price for quality in Town!
    Buy One set and get a pizza for free……!!!!!!!![/FONT]

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]*Certain restrictions apply[/FONT]

However…people know what is meant…lol!:) I think the last one will make it, people love pizza, especially when it is for free…

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Thanks everyone that help me here. I will try change it. 🙂

sunrise Friend

Very nice site again, sfpkent. You have a knack for making things look good.

One comment about the English.

WKQ is wholly-owned Malaysian printing company. We offer a full range of services from creative graphic design work, layout plan , scanning, colour separation and films output up to the finished end products.

Below is the list of our services offers Change to offered to international companies, businesses and individuals:

sfpkent Friend

Hi sunrise,

Changed. Thanks again! 🙂

sunrise Friend

Hi again, here are a few more things:

Since estabhished in year 1989 WKQ Enterprise is specialized in providing innovative & high quality printing, stickers, labels & corporate gifts items to top corporate firms & govenment sectors.

Our strong marketing networks & mutual customer relationships have enabled us coustantly improving our products & markets penetration.

As such we are continually gaining more clients from local & abroads over the years.

We assure you for our best service at all time!

Kindly contact us for more enquiries, we surely assist you!

Since our estabhishment in 1989, WKQ Enterprise has specialized in providing innovative & high quality printing, stickers, labels & corporate gift items to top corporate firms & govenment sectors.

Our strong marketing networks & mutual customer relationships have enabled us to constantly improve our products & market penetration.

As such we have over the years continually gained more clients from local & foreign markets.

We assure you we give our best service at all times!

Kindly contact us for more information. We will surely assist you!

These are of course just my own opinion. I hope it is a help. Have a nice day.

wooohanetworks Friend

One last things to the “tacky” marketing styles…Well, look at all those top sellers in the business, wherever they are located, they really got catchy and tacky marketing pros, as this way the people get really attracted, don’t wonna hear what they know but wonna hear what they wonna hear.

And it is really fact that the store next to the pizza take away, when offering deals with free pizza when you buy e.g. a set of cards, sells more of those. The one who offers 2 for 1 sells also a lot, but whenever food comes into play, people ultimately feel that someone takes away at least some of the work they otherwise have with still going to buy something to eat for the evening, or still a snack and again will have to open the wallet to buy it…:)

Now with these marketing techniques, giving them a coupon for an XXL Pizza next door with a purchase of business materials, people rather buy just 1 set plus pizza than getting one additional set for free. As what makes it? They will get another free pizza when they buy another one….:cool: The people are so simple, the ones who are not, have their clerks who are that way and buy those for them, including pizza.

Anyway, it is your decision how to market your material.

sunrise Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 112000 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Anyway, it is your decision how to market your material.</blockquote>

Hi wooohanetworks,

I don’t quite see how this applies to sfpkent. He is just making the website for a company. Not setting up their marketing strategy.

Regarding tacky and not takcy, some people prefer it one way, some another. I think sfpkent would rather get some help or comments about the site, than how the client should get more business. That you could use the last menu button, Contact Us, for, if you have advice for the company. I am not saying it is not good advice, just that maybe not the right place for it.

Have a good day.;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  sufianarowa 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum