Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Well, I like it. It is simple, clean and not loaded with too much.

I would point out that I think it lacks something of a whizz to it ( much like I mentioned last time) but all in all, a really nice template. Would appreciate even more “cool” stuff added to it ( which wouldn’t necessarily have to be loaded on/with the template but something of an added bonus or additional.

I am sure I can use this for some of my clients.

Menalto Friend

Agree with you there Erik, nice looking. Great work JA

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks for your comments, did you see the newsflash component and the new menu system? It even validates css!

swemmel Friend

MiCCAS;23103Thanks for your comments, did you see the newsflash component and the new menu system? It even validates css!

I agree with Erik and Menalto. It is nice, clean and simple. Nothing more nothing less. A good job.

Peter

bigrk Friend

Pretty disappointing. Might be one of the lamest yet.

TomC Moderator

<em>@bigrk 23111 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pretty disappointing. Might be one of the lamest yet.</blockquote>

Truthfully, I am not crazy about this latest template either – not very visually exciting, in my opinion.

Nevertheless, try to show a little maturity and decorum in expressing your opinions.
    Try being constructive with your criticisms so that the JA Team can absorb and learn from what people think.

In my opinion, this latest template does not offer anything new and/or exciting visually. I feel that JA was really on a roll with Teline, Xenia, Rochea, Quijilla and Paritti in terms of visual/functional creativity and ingenuity. The last three template offerings have been average, in my personal opinion.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the efforts that are being made by the JA Team – and I hope that more consideration will be taken in th future for the various suggestions/requests thata re made within the “Wishlist” section.

🙂

TOM

bluecafe Friend

I do appreciate that the template takes care of html- and css validity. Visual effects can be added with less effort than it would take to eliminate html- or css errors. I think after a bit of work on the look of the main menu (I feel it looks a bit clunky) then it could look even really nice.

TomC Moderator

Has any more thought been given to expanding the template development team?

I know Menalto has expressed interest – and I have seen some of his work (very impressive).

Not only for added creativity and ideas, but with additional Development Team members, it seems to me that more quality templates/extensions could be developed and regularly released.

TOM

Menalto Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 23160 wrote:</em><blockquote>Has any more thought been given to expanding the template development team?

I know Menalto has expressed interest – and I have seen some of his work (very impressive).

Not only for added creativity and ideas, but with additional Development Team members, it seems to me that more quality templates/extensions could be developed and regularly released.

TOM</blockquote>
    Thanks for the words Tom, and yeah i could help out if needed.

bigrk Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 23130 wrote:</em><blockquote>Truthfully, I am not crazy about this latest template either – not very visually exciting, in my opinion.

Nevertheless, try to show a little maturity and decorum in expressing your opinions.
    Try being constructive with your criticisms so that the JA Team can absorb and learn from what people think.

In my opinion, this latest template does not offer anything new and/or exciting visually. I feel that JA was really on a roll with Teline, Xenia, Rochea, Quijilla and Paritti in terms of visual/functional creativity and ingenuity. The last three template offerings have been average, in my personal opinion.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the efforts that are being made by the JA Team – and I hope that more consideration will be taken in th future for the various suggestions/requests thata re made within the “Wishlist” section.

🙂

TOM</blockquote>

Yeah, I could have said it with a different term but after waiting a hour and a half to be able to finally access the demo page it was in my opinion just lame after all the effort. But still that was just an honest description and not an attack on anything or anyone other than the template. To suggest that I am immature was a direct attack at myself which in my opinion is quite immature.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum