Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Given the results of the poll here . If Ja is following the results in most popular order, we should be looking at . . .
    News template (teline V) as the next template.

Waiting on th elive demo

Shannon

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

He he Shannon,

No, its not Teline V, concept is getting changed.. so could not get the preview up, let me try to get the preview up in the next 1-2 days.

Regards

Arvind

elliephillips Friend

Where is the August Template or at least a preview?

Thanks

pb66 Friend

You can’t rush perfection! 🙂

rissfloral Friend

It’s now 6 days into August and not about rushing, but about member’s expectations being met. You’d think by now that paying members would at least be privy to a preview if templates can’t be released in a timely manner. >:(

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@rissfloral 383826 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s now 6 days into August and not about rushing, but about member’s expectations being met. You’d think by now that paying members would at least be privy to a preview if templates can’t be released in a timely manner. >:(</blockquote>

Hi Rissfloral,

I did answer in few other places with the demo link of whats coming up.. sorry I missed this thread.

http;//joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_fixel/

The team is working hard and we do hope to release the stable version today or in the next 2 days.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum