Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

PLease be honest… I am gathering information in what is the difference with wordpress and joomlart?? Please indicate… thanks for those who will answer and happy new year!

jay973 Friend

For this question, Google is your friend:

http://www.miracletutorials.com/wordpress-vs-joomla-review/

Hope this helps a little.

Cheers,

J.

honeyk0h Friend

Yes got t now.. for membership sites use joomla… for blog type or sales page use wordpress! Thanks so much!:)

sfpkent Friend

You should use wordpress.com (blog) as your marketing tool and joomla as your website. Blog marketing is much more easier to do marketing than website. But it takes time.

honeyk0h Friend

<em>@sfpkent 158800 wrote:</em><blockquote>You should use wordpress.com (blog) as your marketing tool and joomla as your website. Blog marketing is much more easier to do marketing than website. But it takes time.</blockquote>
    Im currently making a research on joolart because a friend reffered it to me…. Thanks for the answers. people here are very helpful nd got replies very fast….

What exactly do you mean by WordPress for marketing tool and joomlart for website????

If you can look at my website at http://www.tribaltattoopics.org, I only used wordpress for the whole website… how can I use JOOMLART, if my domain has wordpress installed on it?

jay973 Friend

You could install Joomla in the root and move your blog over to a sub domain like
    http://www.blog.tribaltattoopics.org/

The other option would be to utilize the WordPress extension from corephp.com. This installs WordPress inside Joomla and lets you have the best of both worlds. I use it on two of my sites and it works very well.

Hope this helps,

J.

sfpkent Friend

For me, you don’t need a beautiful design for blog but you do need time keep updating your blog. For serious company, they normally have website and blog. Coz in order to rank high in google, blog is much more easier and faster (I can rank my blog within 2 hours because I frequently update my blog, then google robot will crawl my blog frequently).

while website, unless you keep updating your website, otherwise it will take sometimes to do your SEO (depends on keywords).

honeyk0h Friend

So If my target is just to rank high on Google(for example) Website/Joomlart is not an option is that what you are saying??

I currently have 3 websites up… 2 of them are ranked 1 on google based on keywords.. Im exploring around the corners trying to get something better in SEO….

Lastly For many website developers “what si the Use of joomlart??? for website creation is one.. but what else?

Thank you so much for those who replied ^^ IM really glad Im learning something from you guys ^^

sfpkent Friend

it depends on your update, regardless of wordpress and joomla, as long as you keep updating your website with UNIQUE content and suitable keywords, you can rank high.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum