Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi. I want to separate text and picture, how can i do it ? (set the same distanse between all lines and picture)
    2) move button as shown on the screenshot 😀

1. text
    jay973 Friend

<em>@borinsh12 95143 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi. I want to separate text and picture, how can i do it ? (set the same distanse between all lines and picture)</blockquote>

Hi,

In your article editor, click on the image and then on the image button in the toolbar. This will bring up some options. You need to set ‘Margin’ to however large you need. You will soon get the hang of it and work out what is best for you.

Hope this helps,

Jason

borinsh12 Friend

I tried to set differet “Margin”….Its still together (text & image)

borinsh12 Friend

HTML ? …
    Maybe you know ways to solve it using html ?

questbg Friend

Ensure that when you click on the image, the “- Styles -” is set to “Caption”, otherwise the margin won’t work.

borinsh12 Friend

<em>@questbg 95285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ensure that when you click on the image, the “- Styles -” is set to “Caption”, otherwise the margin won’t work.</blockquote>

questbg, thank you! :laugh:
    Now everything ok )))))))))))))))))))))))))

questbg Friend

Glad to help. Sometimes it’s the most simple Joomla things that can make a difference to a whole site!

I’m happy it worked for you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum