Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am running this template (Ja Sandine Light) on my site and I have a problem with the wrapper feature. It works fine in Firefox but not in Explorer, does any one know how to fix this? Noticed this is happening with the demo as well. I assume there is a small coding problem. Generally on the templates I’ve worked with a wrapper opens up full screen in both browers. I’ve attached what it looks like in Explorer: My url is http://www.xpressionwebs.com

1. wrapper
    nguyenhuu quang Friend

http://www.xpressionwebs.com/free-joomla-tips.html
    no problem o my PC?
    have fixed?

qjoomla77 Friend

Yes, I am finding it working on my laptop in Explorer as well. The problem seems to be when I view it on my large monitor which is 60 cm in width. I am able to view other wrappers in other templates and I don’t seem to have this problem, it just doesn’t seem to work properly in this template. If I view the template on my large monitor in Firefox, there is no problem.

pxgames Friend

How was this fixed?
    The same is happening on my site Explore desplays the page as in the above eg:
    FireFox is fine and shows the page correct at full width

qjoomla77 Friend

<em>@pxgames 132606 wrote:</em><blockquote>How was this fixed?
    The same is happening on my site Explore desplays the page as in the above eg:
    FireFox is fine and shows the page correct at full width</blockquote>
    I’ve tried everything, not sure if this problem can be fixed. I’ve sent quang268 another message to see if he can figure it out. This only happens when I view the page on my large screen in my office, on my laptop it works great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  qjoomla77 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum