Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

When i share the link of my clients webpage on FB (the index, not a specific article) appears the word “NOTICIAS” in the title instead of the real title of the webpage ” :: Archivo de los Medios :: “

I want to change the word “NOTICIAS” by my own title.

1. Snap-2015-06-23-at-17.30.35
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi nsca,

Your site is in offline mode, pls try putting it online first and then share again.

Also log into backend of your site and open the back-end settings of home menu item > navigate to ‘Metadata option and check the info there. Then change to your desired info.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Facebook pick the title , description and the images according to the OG meta tags .
    On the homepage of your site you can see these OG tags in the source code
    <meta property=”og:type” content=”website” />
    <meta property=”og:title” content=”Noticias” />
    <meta property=”og:site_name” content=”Archivo de los Medios” />
    <meta property=”og:url” content=”http://www.archivodelosmedios.com.ar/” />

You need to change the the title that you defined in the OG tags .
    For more information please take a look on Facebook object debugger here
    It will gives all the information about the sharing title ,image on facebook .
    Hope it helps you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Facebook pick the title , description and the images according to the OG meta tags .

Hope it helps you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Hope it helps you.

nsca Friend

Ok, but how can i change it from joomla??

Because sitename, all metatags, menu items and categories were changed and still showing the wrong title. Please tell how to fix that in joomla not in facebook.

nsca Friend

Because sitename, all metatags, menu items and categories were changed and still showing the wrong title. Please tell how to fix that in joomla not in facebook.

nsca Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    You need to check the settings of the extension that you are using for Open graph meta tags .
    Either turn it off for the Home page .
    I am not sure about the meta data settings on your site . The admin credentials that you submitted not Valid .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    You need to check the settings of the extension that you are using for Open graph meta tags .
    I am not sure about the meta data settings on your site . The admin credentials that you submitted not Valid .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

nsca Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 479801 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello
    </blockquote>

Im using the template as you provide them, i didnt add any plugin. So you could me tell me how to change the meta tags in the template that you created?

Plus: I didnt change any password, its not the first time some of joomlart team cant login when everybody in my team use the same login and password without any problem, so i think your IP is blacklistened in the server.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I am trying to access your site but its giving 404 error on admin login url .
    Please send me correct admin url so i can check your site .
    Also we do not provide open graph meta tags with template , u can check it on Template Demo here

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    By default no template can parse and generate Opengraph. You’ll need 3rd party extension to do that.
    There are few plugin on JED to do that.
    Or you can try with this one
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/site-management/seo-a-metadata/crex-opengraph
    http://jooservices.com/news/33-crex-opengraph-major-improved

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum