Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Very nice template. Especially the pop up module.
    One question to that.
    I created a new category/section and set this in the parameters of the pop up module.
    When I click on the popup the popup windows opens BUT shows all content of the frontpage only (Welcome to my frontpage and any other content which is there)
    How to configure it that it shows the content of the new category ONLY.
    Thanks

(joomla 1.5)

Hung Dinh Friend

Have you followed the Userguide at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-fedora-userguide/
    Without a live URL, it will be hard for us to investigate your problem
    I recommend starting with the Quickstart or installing a Quickstart at your localhost for reference.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

<em>@olernst 47420 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice template. Especially the pop up module.
    One question to that.
    I created a new category/section and set this in the parameters of the pop up module.
    When I click on the popup the popup windows opens BUT shows all content of the frontpage only (Welcome to my frontpage and any other content which is there)
    How to configure it that it shows the content of the new category ONLY.
    Thanks

(joomla 1.5)</blockquote>
    Yes, I think this is a bug of template. Popup module request a copy one what is setted in “catpopup” position but there isn’t that position in template.
    “Catpopup” is missed to include into Ja Fedora template.
    To fix this bug, pls open /templates/ja_fedora/templateDetails.xml, goto line: 192, add this code into:

<position>catpopup</position>

And then, pls do as HungDinh’s instruction with link http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-fedora-userguide/

Thanks for your information.
    Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nam Nguyen Phi 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum