Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need help with my subscription. I purchased the wrong one. I wanted the standard for $70 dollars and bought the wrong one. Can some one help?

Thanks 🙁

TomC Moderator

<em>@anthony4755 493395 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need help with my subscription. I purchased the wrong one. I wanted the standard for $70 dollars and bought the wrong one. Can some one help?

I am forwarding this onto the JA Business Dept to assist you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@anthony4755 493395 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need help with my subscription. I purchased the wrong one. I wanted the standard for $70 dollars and bought the wrong one. Can some one help?

I am forwarding this onto the JA Business Dept to assist you.

Anonymous Moderator

I can help you switch membership easily, please check the detailed instructions in the PM I’ve just sent you 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

I can help you switch membership easily, please check the detailed instructions in the PM I’ve just sent you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum