Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Could you update URL and Admin login info of your site? I need the same to have a closer look and check for you.

Regards

sushismb Friend

@saguaros

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I’m working on this site offline. I’d appreciate if you could give any advice by looking at the screen capture and from other scenarios.

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

If you want to use sidebar-1 on homepage only, you can open the file: ROOT/templates/ja_university_t3/tpls/blocks/home.php

Look for this snippet of code:

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-1 col-xs-12 col-sm-6 <?php $this->_c($sidebar1) ?>">
        <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($sidebar1) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>

change to:

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-1 col-xs-12 col-sm-12 <?php $this->_c($sidebar1) ?>">
        <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($sidebar1) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>

and remove the code which render sidebar-2

<?php if ($this->countModules($sidebar2)) : ?>
        <!-- SIDEBAR LEFT -->
        <div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-2 col-xs-12 col-sm-6 <?php $this->_c($sidebar2) ?>">
            <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($sidebar2) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
        </div>
        <!-- SIDEBAR LEFT -->
    <?php endif ?>
    </div>
    titanxx_ Friend

Hi! I have the same problem, how can I solve this?

I need 68% – 32% aprox, now is 50%-50%.

Cheers!

1. error-2
    titanxx_ Friend

Finally, I solved the problem. I used the default layout and modify the file default.php on tpls folder on template folder.

You can put Solved on this.

Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  titanxx_ 7 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘Wrong Width on Home’ is closed to new replies.