Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

nice template

Hung Dinh Friend

The biggest jump is in code tuning 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

Looks the same but I know for sure that there are big changes in order to “accommodate” the virtuemart the best possible way! Thanks!!!

David Friend

this is just what i need!! :-* .
    Now, a question. Can i insert reflection script or this is template? Reflection uses mootols.

ShannonN Friend

Does Xenia II work in Opera? Xenia has major problems with Ja header when set to flash mode and ofttn will not display Joomla backend panels etc proper widths I just tried to reply here using Opera but the panel wouldn’t open more than a few px couldn’t type anything 🙂 Bit sad when template makers can’t get there own site to work in a popular browser

So basically Xenia II is a bugfix for Xenia with virtuemart compatibility?

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@ShannonN 7315 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does Xenia II work in Opera? Xenia has major problems with Ja header when set to flash mode and ofttn will not display Joomla backend panels etc proper widths I just tried to reply here using Opera but the panel wouldn’t open more than a few px couldn’t type anything 🙂 Bit sad when template makers can’t get there own site to work in a popular browser

So basically Xenia II is a bugfix for Xenia with virtuemart compatibility?</blockquote>
    I have not tried to use Opera in the Joomla Admin but the frontend works well with Opera for sure.
    The important thing is frontend, if you have any problem with Admin panel with Opera then you can switch to Firefox. You are the only one who get the difficulty.
    And it is not a big problem when your frontend works perfect with Opera

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@muyay0 7312 wrote:</em><blockquote>this is just what i need!! :-* .
    Now, a question. Can i insert reflection script or this is template? Reflection uses mootols.</blockquote>

I have not tested this but I think it will work. Mootool has just released the new version. It’s so cool btw

djsukhnyc Friend

how can i make my xenia installation like the demo xenia II shopping. I wanted to have the shopping cart show on the top right corner like in the demo.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@djsukhnyc 7347 wrote:</em><blockquote>how can i make my xenia installation like the demo xenia II shopping. I wanted to have the shopping cart show on the top right corner like in the demo.</blockquote>
    The shopping edition download package and installation guide will be available for download in about 10 hours 🙂

bibobu Friend

Hi, where I can download highlight column?

ErikThorsen Friend

@bibobu.

What are you asking about? Highlight column in Xenia? Could you please provide some more information as I do not understand what you are asking about?

Hoarse Norseman Friend

Yes, how do I get the shopping cart to show on the top right corner like in the demo?

azounstone Friend

I would like the Game version for Joomla v1.5 but can’t find it in your downloads?

scotty Friend

Hi, I just joined yesterday and I am specifially looking for a ‘shopping’ template. I have decided to go with Xenia II as JA Larix seems to be full of bugs with the latest version.

I have downloaded the latest version of Xenia II (Joomla1.5.3 & VM 1.1) and installed the Quickstart version. I am just testing the site locally at the moment so can not provide a URL.

The site seems to work perfectly in Firefox but in Internet Explorer I have the following problems…

As you can see the ‘Add to Cart’ text/buttons are messed up. This problem is on the frontpage ONLY. Everywhere else on the site it displays correctly even in the ‘Latest Products’ module on the right.

The font in the top section of the JANews module is different to the rest of the module. Again this is not the case in firefox. (I notice this in the Xenia live demo too when viewed with IE)

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I’m not too concerned with the font difference but I’d really like to get the Cart button sorted.

Thanks in advance.

scotty Friend

Hmm I seem to have posted this in the wrong section.

Anyway…. I’ve discovered the ‘Add to Cart’ problem is caused when I switch the Header Slider to ‘Flash’.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  emrfixit 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum