Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I was approved for a developer membership redemption on 12/29
    I have been able to add domains to my account I was just curious about a couple other options.

1.) Do I get one of those snazzy developer member icons under my name?
    2.) Do I get access to download the extensions?

Thanks

scotty Friend

nefar;104623
    Do I get one of those snazzy developer member icons under my name?

The most important part of having the license IMO. I feel like such a peasant without it. :p

Michael Casha Friend

When I process the redemptions, I add the membership to begin after your current membership ends, so that you’re not having overlaps and wasted subscriptions.

If, however, you would like to change this simply PM me and I will process it for you.

scotty Friend

MiCCAS is there a limit to redemptions? In other words, can a member just redeem credits year after year to keep membership active without ever having to pay money?

Bravo! if you can. I sometimes earn 1000 a week. ( I have to get a life)

cjmicro Friend

Well Scotty, we all appreciate your not having a life so you can help. You can always donate some credits to a worthy wannabe (waving hand, me me me!!) ;):D

Cheryl

Michael Casha Friend

scotty;104644MiCCAS is there a limit to redemptions? In other words, can a member just redeem credits year after year to keep membership active without ever having to pay money?

Bravo! if you can. I sometimes earn 1000 a week. ( I have to get a life)

No, there is no time limit for credit expiry, but you MUST have a current subscription active when you apply for the redemption. So, if you try and redeem after a day that your subscription expires I can’t activate the subscription for you.

It’s better to do it earlier anyway.

More info: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/credits-redemption-for-ja-membership/

nefar Friend

1000 a week!@ Wow — time to step away from the computer and head to the local tavern for a few 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum