Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Hopefully these are my last questions:confused:

At the bottom of the template between modules 1-7 and the main content there is a module: You are here: This states which page a visitor is on. On my site it isn’t working, any solutions? I don’t see the module in the layout pages so can’t edit it or ‘see’ it. I would like to get it working. Any suggestions?

Another problem I have encountered is in modules 1-7 I am actually only using four of these and try as I will I can’t get them ‘even’. I have one line of text (link) and an image each one is identical in size and set up in custom.htm modules, but they are showing up in different fonts and slightly out of alignment, Iv’e checked the html and everything I can think of – re-written them – still no luck. See attachment. User 1 even comes out in a different font? The only difference should be the airship image is slightly wider than the others, but is the same height.

Thanks
    Judy

1. Modules
    cjmicro Friend

<em>@judemac 108559 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    At the bottom of the template between modules 1-7 and the main content there is a module: You are here: This states which page a visitor is on. On my site it isn’t working, any solutions? I don’t see the module in the layout pages so can’t edit it or ‘see’ it. I would like to get it working. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Judy</blockquote>

You need to turn on the breadcrumbs module. If it is not showing on your module list, click “new” and find breadcrumbs, then enable it in that positiion and it should work.

Cheryl

judemac Friend

That sorted that one out – Thank you Cheryl!
    Just need to sort out the off-set in the modules 1-6

cjmicro Friend

<em>@judemac 108608 wrote:</em><blockquote>That sorted that one out – Thank you Cheryl!
    Just need to sort out the off-set in the modules 1-6</blockquote>

Just looked at your image, you have different spacing in the html, so I would look at that in the modules.

or go remove the formatting then reassign it consistently (in my editor there is a little eraser to erase formatting). If you don’t know html I can help you with that if you give me the URL to look at.

Cheryl

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum