Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Despite of having two valid subscriptions (see below), I am getting ” you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:..” message when trying to download JA System Google Map plugin for J2.5 & J3.3 plugin which is part of Ja Uber template.

Renew JATC Standard Membership – 1 year
    JATC Standard Membership – 1 year

I believe if I have access to a template, I should also have access to upgrades of all components included in that template.

Please advice.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@vkrol 461597 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I believe if I have access to a template, I should also have access to upgrades of all components included in that template.
    </blockquote>
    Yes. You should be able to download JA System Google Map plugin for J2.5 & J3.3 plugin from Uber template page as a JATC member. Pls try to get it again after logging in here.

I’ve looked into your account and it’s working fine, however if there’s still any problem you can pm me with more details so I can help you quickly.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please try to download it here:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=4046

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vkrol Friend

Thanks, that worked. But why can’t I upgrade the plugin directly from Ja Extension Manager?

1. Untitled
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    JATC only allow you download template and extension included in template. That’s why you can go to download anything in Extensions area.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

vkrol Friend

That’s right – JATC only allow me download template and extension included in template. Hence I should be able to download those extensions from anywhere including the Ja Extension Manager which doesn’t work.

Annoyed! >:(

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@vkrol 461778 wrote:</em><blockquote>That’s right – JATC only allow me download template and extension included in template. Hence I should be able to download those extensions from anywhere including the Ja Extension Manager which doesn’t work.

Annoyed! >:(</blockquote>
    Please update your first post with your site URL and admin account info so our tech team could go directly to your site to investigate the issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum