Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

I’m sorry guys, but after messing around with this and some of your other templates I am sorry I joined your program. What looks good from outside your members area is truly woeful inside. I have downloaded templates with silly errors left in them, files names incorrectly and very inflexible settings. How a novice user copes is beyond me. You guys could learn a lot from rockettheme and other template clubs. Even your graphic files are dodgy and hard to use. I’s like to get a full refund and have nothing further to do with your templates but I assume your customer service doesn’t go this far.

Sherlock Friend

Hi bigmeinternet
    <blockquote>I have downloaded templates with silly errors left in them, files names incorrectly and very inflexible settings. How a novice user copes is beyond me.</blockquote>
    can you say more detail and have som examples ?

Menalto Friend

nguoiabcd, just download any template(i guess) and see for yourself…….

mfcphil Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 68079 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi bigmeinternet

can you say more detail and have som examples ?</blockquote>

try and change the background colour in Fagus and see some badly sliced graphics

Sherlock Friend

Hi Menalto,
    Can you list some templates? So I can view to fix
    Regards

Menalto Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 68146 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Menalto,
    Can you list some templates? So I can view to fix
    Regards</blockquote>

You can just start with the latest one and work your way trough each and every template, both 1.5 and 1.0.xx version.
    Its in almost all of them.

questbg Friend

Too right. I still don’t have a solution to my problems with the 10th section (publishing different content) which I posted about four weeks ago, the image wrapround only works if you apply a caption, my ‘Read More to Register’ buttons are still not working on Section Pages, only Categories …. oh, I could go on and on and on.

Start with Teline II, it’s real buggy (oh, I know 1.4 fixes the ‘<b>’ in text bug, but certainly not the rest)

bigmeinternet Friend

nguoiabcd

Every template I have tried has have problems. CSS files incorrectly named!! Come on!
    The graphic file you supply are a joke. I’ve had to get the images from the uploaded template rather then the source. Modifying some them is a nightmare.

Seriously, I’d like a refund. I’ve paid for developer access and I cannot see myself ever again bothering with your templates.

Sherlock Friend

Hi all,
    Plz say more detail, what’s wrong ? So we can fix for all members

mfcphil Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 68204 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all,
    Plz say more detail, what’s wrong ? So we can fix for all members</blockquote>

Graphics example…go into Fagus and change the grey background look at areas around modules,,,,should not have to edit every image to get desired results.
    Even worse if you want to replace colour code with an image.

Badly sliced makes editing a joke

bigmeinternet Friend

nguoiabcd

address my question. will you give me a refund? I have given up on your templates. It seems I am not the only one.

bigmeinternet Friend

nguoiabcd
    Download a rockettheme template and compare the difference.
    Easy layout, everything works, full graphics sources, fast support on their message boards and things are fixed. For me to download this template, (Corona) and have to **** around for a couple of hours fixing stuff that you should have sorted – the template_css file was misnamed for starters. to modify graphs you are better of starting again from scratch. then lets try and change the standard settings, they are all over the place. when I went to look at the joomla 1.0 tutorial all i find is the 1.5 with a few bits of text for 1.0. For the mone you are charging this is pathetic. You guys are so far behind other clubs it’s not funny. Go join them and take a look at what they offer.

As I said, I am not going to use your templates will you offer me a refund or do i have to chargeback?

kalinski Friend

Hello,

i think the whole conversation should be dragged into the correct support forum and be not discussed in a board that deals with a certain template. The refund question is something personal and therefore should be dealt with by email between you and JA. Or do you generally discuss your business decisions in public boards?

Best regards …

mj1256 Friend

although I agree this should not be discussed here …he does have a point
    <blockquote>the template_css file was misnamed for starters.</blockquote>

gentleman at JA — please correct this in the download template and quickstart, he is correct that this ERROR should be fixed

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@bigmeinternet 67907 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m sorry guys, but after messing around with this and some of your other templates I am sorry I joined your program. What looks good from outside your members area is truly woeful inside. I have downloaded templates with silly errors left in them, files names incorrectly and very inflexible settings. How a novice user copes is beyond me. You guys could learn a lot from rockettheme and other template clubs. Even your graphic files are dodgy and hard to use. I’s like to get a full refund and have nothing further to do with your templates but I assume your customer service doesn’t go this far.</blockquote>

Sad but more than true.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum